Tuesday, December 24, 2019

”DARRYL AND BONNIE NELSON” (Nelson Trucking / STI/ CRST)

“DARRYL AND BONNIE NELSON” (Nelson Trucking / STI/ CRST)

I dont know whos worst bonnie nelson and Darryl nelson or sti / crst but these are nasty rascals they didn’t pay me my paycheck on christmas and they have the  audacity to go about their merry little life like everything is ok...sorry Bonnie and Darryl Nelson this isn’t gonna fly with me.  You see this isnt pre 1865 slavery is over and you must pay me because if you don’t you will continue to see karma such as this haunting you everwhere you look.  

I cant believe sti / crst puts up with thus type of crap because they are the ones who control the loads so I think they they also should be obligated to pay me my money.

Shit dont blame me your kkk leader Donald J Trump is getting his white ass impeached from office its not my fucking fault DARRYL NELSON



 DARRYL AND BONNIE NELSON (Nelson Trucking / STI/ CRST)

Tags: DARRYL AND BONNIE, NELSON TRUCKING, NELSON TRUCKING ENTERPRISES, BONNIE NELSON, DARRYL NELSON, STI, CRST

No comments:

Post a Comment